Welcome to Sciences Po Saint-Germain!
‘Sciences Po Saint-Germain is the youngest school of government in France, founded in 2013 by two leading universities: CY Cergy Paris Université and Université Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines. As such, our institution brings together an inquiring mindset and the long-established excellence of French higher education.
It is ideally located in Saint-Germain-en-Laye, a dynamic and beautiful town, a stone’s throw from Paris.
We aim at training tomorrow’s practitioners in the public service, NGOs and the private sector, practitioners who will master the necessary competences and skills, combined with a spirit of commitment, excellence and open-mindedness.
Our founding parents provide the backbone of our teaching faculty as well as a strong support towards our international development. Thinking international is indeed in the DNA of our institution. One of our strategic goals today is to develop a coherent and diversified global outlook, in terms of study offer, partnerships and research.’
Céline Braconnier, Professor of Political Science
Director of Sciences Po Saint-Germain
What we believe in
- Excellence: a highly selective entrance exam, a rigorous training, two CNRS research centers, and 22 Master’s degrees
- International and multidisciplinary education, reflecting our strong belief in open-mindedness and tolerance
- Community: a close-knit community where everyone counts and is emboldened to do one’s best
- Professionalization: interactions with practitioners-teachers, compulsory internships and research projects prepare the students for their work life
- Innovation: Sciences Po Saint-Germain is constantly looking at innovative digital tools, unique programs and new partners
- Building the European University: we are part of EUTOPIA, a core group of 6 like-minded universities which fosters learning and teaching across disciplines, countries, cultures and languages